“It is important to realize that if our understanding of fundamental principles is incorrect, then any extrapolation of that understanding will induce further misunderstandings” By: Joseph A. Rybczyk
MYSTERIES Demystified IN MATH, PHYSICS
Did You Know?
- Quantum mechanics and Einstein’s theory of gravity are not compatible.
- Both theories are illogical and incorrect.
- Professor Kanarev's theories provides logical answers to these mysteries.
- The greatest mystery in physics, the constant "ALPHA" (The Fine Structure Constant) appears when a logical model of the electron is used.
Demystifying Mysteries: (The following beliefs have been shown to be illogical and incorrect by Professor Kanarev):
Did you know?
- One of Newton’s three laws is incorrect.
- Electrons do not spin around the nucleus.
- Electrons do not form clouds around the nucleus.
- There are no electron orbitals.
- Schrodinger’s equation of probability of finding and electron somewhere around a nucleus is both illogical and incorrect.
- Neutrons and protons are not mixed together in random probability inside the nucleus.
- What has been labeled the strong nuclear force appears naturally with a logical nuclear model of neutrons and protons.
- The current chemistry theories of how atoms combine to make molecules are both illogical and incorrect?